1. Before choosing Realtime-Spy you must first acknowledge and agree to the fact that you are the owner of the remote PC you wish to install the software on. It is a federal and state offense to install monitoring/surveillance software on a PC of which you do not own.
2. Realtime-Spy comes with a configuration program that allows you to create a remote install module that you e-mail to the remote PC you wish to monitor. You must attach this file you create to an email, and then send it to the remote PC. From there the user must download and run the attached file to install Realtime-Spy. You can choose to enable or disable the 'alert user' option that Realtime-Spy has. Once the user runs the file, their activities will be stored on our servers, so you can view them from any location - securely, of course.
3. To aid the install process, you can give any name to the install module you create - such as CoolPictures.exe or FunGame.exe (it must always end with the .exe extension to run).
4. Some e-mail systems may block executable attachments - do not worry, however, as this can be avoided. To bypass executable blocking by the remote e-mail server, you can drag and drop the Realtime-Spy module into a WORDPAD or Microsoft Works document. From there you can email this doc file with the embedded executable to the remote user - if they open the doc, and double click the executable - then Realtime-Spy will be installed. Zipping the file with software like Winzip also works.
5. If the remote user does not download the Realtime-Spy module and run it, then the software will not work - you will have to physically install the software. We are not responsible for getting the user to execute the logging module that you send them, nor will refunds be granted if they refuse to run it - as you can still physically install the software
Ordering is 100% safe via our authorized cleverbridge.com secure server.
Main Page: Internet Monitoring Software
Copyright (C) 2002 - 2016 How To Spy Internet Monitoring Software - All Rights Reserved